Saturday, July 12, 2008

no title today as I can't think of one...



My stuff from Winnipeg arrived on Thursday evening, a big relief as the woman on the phone at the bus station said it could take 7 to 14 days for it to arrive. I've never had anything take that long to ship, so in a moment of panic tried to think up a plan B if this would happen. Luckily I don't need a plan B. So I am happy now with all my favorite and current studio stuff set up around me. I have already started resurrecting the wireless sensor array board I started building a few months ago. Good thing I got started on Thursday night as Friday was a busy day. At Struts there was an afternoon BBQ, a couple friends passing through town on a road trip visited , there was an opening and at dusk a film screening in the parking lot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home