Tuesday, August 01, 2006

anticipation.......



The last couple of weeks have been hectic. I've been working on a video at Video Pool using footage shot in New Zealand. I find myself thinking forward though to the rest of summer. The next couple of days are going to be be really busy as I get ready to head off to attend ISEA followed by a week in Vancouver.

At ISEA I'm going to see a lot of great friends that I haven't seen for awhile, plus some folks that I just met in New Zealand are going and a crew of friends from Vancouver will be presenting their work. AND I get to see a large scale performance by Survival Research Labratories! Not to mention checking out a lot of other great art work!

While in Vancouver I will continue getting inked by Chad at Sacred Heart Tattoo and participating in Fakirs Spirit + Flesh Ritual being hosted by the incredible Elwood.

At the end of the summer I'll have to come down from my cloud as the reality of not having a place to live starts creeping into my brain. I left my studio space of 7 years at the end of March due to the building getting sold to a developer and everybody getting evicted. Since I was going to be away for most of the summer I didn't really want to spend money on a new place nor did I have time to look for one.

The last two weeks has me also digesting everything that happened in New Zealand. So with that in mind I am going to keep putting up pictures from that trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home