Wednesday, January 06, 2010

January heating up


In order to beat the January doom/blues, I like to make myself as busy as possible at this time of the year. The heat is on! Besides a pile of paper work and the total reorganizing of my studio, I have the following to keep me going until February.

i'll be heading to San Jose California for a couple of days to participate in meetings and check out the venue for my future participation in the 2010 01 San Jose Biennial with the theme Build Your Own World. I'm really looking forward and quite exited to be building my work wind coil sound flow as part of Out of the Garage. I can really relate to the themes and everything having to do with this so far has been very good.

On January 16 I'll be helping out with this. Video Pool will be participating in the international celebration of Art's Birthday

The next morning I'll be jumping on a plane and heading to the sub-arctic climes of the Yukon where I'll be participating in the residency program at the Klondike Institute of Art and Culture.

At the end of the month my audio piece 'The Road to El Dorado' will be paired up as a soundtrack for a short film at The 8 Fest in Toronto.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home