Tuesday, December 26, 2006

check , check, 1, 2, 3... is this thing working?


I don't have much time for my regular activities, but I keep opening my mouth to add more to my plate. A few weeks ago I was asked to do something for an AIDS hospice fundraiser by a friend of mine. Well soon as I thought about it a bit, I cooked up a new video installation. My working style with my artwork is fussing over every detail to make it work well at the venue, so this time was no different. GIOs is not an exhibition space as I am used to working in but a bar/lounge. The night was themed as a 'Leather Fetish Night' which was fun to work with for a change. It was a lot of fun. Looks like I am doing something for the next one!

Also in the ' too much to do but I'll do it' range of things I agreed to play a holiday show with The Fever Breaks, a psychobilly band I played with a few years ago. It's going to be at the Royal Albert, which I have a long history with and I'm really looking forward to getting on stage there again with my new gutbucket bass. We've been rehearsing a lot and everything sounds better than ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home