Sunday, May 09, 2010

Vancouver



I'm back in Vancouver working on the Shadow Machine project with Peter, Alvin and Carol. I arrived early so I could get some work done on my back tattoo at Sanitary Electric. So far I've been walking around spending money eating out, working with Peter on some Shadow Machine audio, checking out all the gardens and marveling at the wonderfully landscaped yards. I started building a garden in my back yard at home and am very inspired.





Vancouver: where pinups, bikes and beer easily go together at Central City Brewing Company.






Evapotranspiration is the name of the process in which trees and plants move water from the ground up to the leaves where it evaporates into the atmosphere. A large part of our worlds processing of sun and water to provide the basics of life for everything and everyone. And part of the beginning of a new series of research explorations for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home